The holidays are near and ‘tis the season to be jolly! But Santa isn’t the only one making a list this season, we all have a list of people to give love and gifts to. Here are a few gift suggestions for your working friends and family.
For the Foodie
Assorted Chocolates: Admit it, even the most decisive person would have a hard time choosing between Almond Praline and Salted Caramel or Dark Sea Salt vs Dark Almond Toffee Nut. So why not get them a box of assorted chocolates. This is one dilemma they’ll actually enjoy.
- Suggestions: Always a treat to get Whitman’s Sampler or the Godiva Assorted Chocolate Gold Gift Box
Coffee Sampler: for all ‘ye coffee nerds out there. This is the perfect gift for your best bud at the office or your dad who loves gourmet coffee. Goes well with that “Best Dad Ever” mug you gave him for Father’s day.
- Suggestions: Coffee Sampler Gift from The Swiss Colony or Bean Box Gourmet Coffee Sampler or Peet’s Coffee Samplers
Cookies in a Tin: or in a box, wherever…the only difference is that they can use the tin to store the crochet hooks and yarn they used once they finish all the butter cookies WHILE knitting.
- Suggestions: Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies or the Sapphire Butter Cookies
For the Techie
A tracker: for that person who tends to misplace things (we all know someone who keeps losing things). Attach to any item (keys, wallet, laptop) and it tracks the item’s last location on the app. Come to think of it, we all need one of these.
- Suggestions: Can’t go wrong with TrackR and Tile
Laptops: there are laptops that are well within the $300 mark but still pack a powerful punch. If you’re feeling magnanimous and want to give mom, dad, or the grandparents a gift to lure them into the wonderful world of technology, you can start here.
- Suggestions: Lenovo Ideapad 120S ($200), HP Stream 14-ax010nr ($215), Dell Inspiron 11 3000 ($180), Acer Aspire 1 ($220), Acer Chromebook 15 ($250), Asus Chromebook C202 ($220), Samsung Chromebook 3 ($190). I have a lot of suggestions, right? That’s cause I’m hoping to get one of these for Christmas (wink, wink).
For the Girl/Boy Scout
Powerbank: Never run out of battery charge ever again. Give this to your siblings or significant other – they’ll have no excuse to not return your calls.
- Suggestions: RAV RP-PB17, Poweradd Pilot 2GS, Tronsmart’s Presto PBT10
For the Exercise Buff
Cool water bottles: get them one that can store cards, keys, and cash like the Contigo Autoseal Kangaroo Water Bottle, or one that calculates your recommended water intake, measures liquids, provides temperature readings, and pairs with both your Fitbit account and your iPhone so you have no excuse to miss your daily, weekly, or monthly hydration goals like the Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle With Smart Lid. Or you know, you can always get a cool, sturdy one that has no bells and whistles.
For the Audiophile
Earbuds: of course, earbuds will be on this list, audiophiles can never have enough. They need one for every bag they own, one for the car, one for each device, and one spare.
- Suggestions: Sony, JBL, Sennheiser, Skullcandy
Bluetooth Speakers: like the earbuds, they probably have one of these already, but it won’t hurt to get them one more. Also, like the earbuds, audiophiles can never have too many BT speakers. Get a splashproof one.
- Suggestions: Sony XB10, Braven, AmazonBasics, JBL Clip2
What’s on your Christmas Wishlist? Let us know in the comments. Stay humble and hustle hard!
Written by: Jaie O. – The Help