Reporting to the Owner & Office Manager of The Help, this position helps manage the day-to-day office operations, and provides diversified administrative support and office management. The Assistant Office Manager & the Office Manager consistently incorporates company values into daily practice and acts as a positive role model for the organization.
We are looking for someone who is sharp, experienced, and highly dependable- someone who hits the ground running and be able to work under pressure with finesse and confidence! Flexibility, ability to multi-task and someone noted for high integrity is a must!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the owner and office manager in the day to day office activity.
- Manages a pool of workers at any given shift.
- Assist clients when the Owner and Office Managers are unavailable.
- Highly trainable and willing to follow STRICT verbal and written communication from managers and clients
- Ability to multitask on various tasks daily. Such as Microsoft office, email correspondence, research, marketing, phone calling to US based clients and customers, data entry, etc.
- Expertise in Excel is A MUST!
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English to various customers and clients both orally and written. He/She should have light to neutral accent.
- Must be willing to work various shifts and business hours in our office based on client locations. For example, USA based clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years supervisory or management experience in a high position level
- Must have intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office. Word, Excel, Power Point experience required. Working knowledge of Skype. Ability to type at least 40 wpm required.
- Regular pay raises after 6 month probationary period.
- Career advancement opportunities including more responsibilities and positions
- Transportation allowance or Housing allowance available
- PhilHealth benefits
- SSS Contribution benefits
- Scholarship grant for employee’s children (DOE)
- PhilCare Health Insurance (for employees and dependents)
To start immediately!!!
Send your application letter and resume to email@example.com.